Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of a number of 1,2,3-triazole derivatives
Search for New Drugs
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Antimicrobial Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. L. Belen'kii, Quantitative Evaluation of Pharmacological Effects [in Russian], Leningrad (1963), 2nd Edition.Google Scholar
- 2.S. F. Karaev, Sh. V. Garaeva, and A. M. Sladkov, Usp. Khim.,53, No. 5, 853–879 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.M. D. Mashkovskii, Therapeutic Substances [in Russian], Moscow (1977), 8th edn., Parts 1–2.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Phizer and M. Phizer, Reagents for Organic Synthesis [Russian translation], Moscow (1971), Vol. 4, p. 25.Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Tsypin, T. N. Timofeeva, V. V. Mel'nikov, et al., Zh. Org. Khim.,13, No. 11, 2275–2280 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992