Synthesis and fungicidal activity of substituted 4-aminopiperidines and 4-aminotetrahydropyridines
Search for New Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Fungicidal Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Kuznetsov, L. A. Gaivoronskaya, A. A. Fomichev, et al., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 949–953 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.I. G. Mobio, A. T. Soldatenkov, V. O. Fedorov, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 4, 421–427 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Nazarov, N. S. Prostakov, N. N. Mukheeva, and V. N. Dobrynin, Izv. Vyssch. Ucheb. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol.,11, No. 5, 726–729 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.A. T. Soldatenkov, I. G. Mobio, E. A. Ageev, and N. S. Prostakov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 854–855 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Baliah, V. Gopaveksishnan, and S. Govindarajan, Indian Chem. Soc.,31, No. 11, 832–834 (1954).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992