Computer prediction and study of biological properties of nitrofurylvinyl(polyenyl)quinolines
Search for New Drugs
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Quinoline Biological Property Computer Prediction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Votyakov, L. I. Nikonovich, L. V. Denisova, et al., Viral Activity Inhibitors [in Russian], Riga (1972), pp. 127–130.Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Gavrilova, V. E. Golender, A. B. Rozenblit, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 2, 45–53 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.é. Lukevits, T. V. Lapina, N. M. Sukhova, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 2, 53–56 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Sukhova, K. K. Medne, and M. Yu. Lidak, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 9, 21–22 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Sukhova, I. K. Shprunka, M. Yu. Lidak, and Zidermane, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 2, 169–173 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.N. M. Sukhova, M. Yu. Lidak, L. V. Kruzmetra, and A. Ya. Zile, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 2, 55–58 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.N. M. Sukhova, M. Yu. Lidak, and Zidermane, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 10, 1226–1229 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.I. K. Shprunka, A. Zh. Dauvarte, Kh. M. Veksler, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 1, 32–34 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992