Hydrogenation of an aqueous solution of but-2-yne-1,4-diol on Raney nickel catalyst
Methods of Synthesis and Production Technology of Drugs
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsNickel Aqueous Solution Organic Chemistry Diol Raney Nickel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GFR Patent No. 2,218,739; Chem. Abstr.,78, No. 43288 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Kh. Freidlin, A. A. Balandin, and I. F. Zhukova, Kinet. Katal.,1, No. 3, 447–454 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Sokol'skaya, T. Omerkulov, F. B. Bizhanov, et al., Zh. Fiz. Khim.,46, 2023–2027 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Kozlova and E. F. Litvinov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 4, 942–944 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Fasman and D. V. Sokol'skii, Structure and Physicochemical Properties of Raney Nickel Catalysts [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1978), p. 175.Google Scholar
- 6.D. V. Sokol'skii, Optimal Hydrogenation Catalysts in Solutions [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1970), p. 97.Google Scholar
- 7.D. V. Sokol'skii and V. A. Druzo, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, New Series,73, No. 5, 949–952 (1950).Google Scholar
- 8.N. G. V'yanova, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 3, 567–568 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980