Synthesis and biological activities of some amides of 2-oxo-1-oxapyro[4,5]decane-4-carboxylic acids
Search for New Drugs
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Amide Biological Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. A. Kuroyan, S. A. Pogosyan, and N. P. Grigoryan, Arm. Khim. Zh.,44, No. 3, 166 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.M. D. Mashkovskii, I. I. Andreeva, and A. I. Polezhaeva, Pharmacology of Antidepressants [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.R. R. Safpazbekyan and R. S. Sukasyan, Biol. Zh. Arm.,22, No. 10, 43–49 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Chachoyan and B. T. Garibdzhanyan, Biol. Zh. Arm., No. 9, 822–824 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Rao, Chem. Rev.,76, 625–710 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Rosenbluent and J. G. Ramos, Am. Heart J.,33, 677–685 (1947).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992