Choice of discrete model of turbine rotor with flange shrouding of blades
- 32 Downloads
The article substantiates the choice of a discrete calculation model of a turbine rotor with annular flange shrouding of the blades. The criterion of adequacy of the suggested discrete model and of the rotor under consideration is their closeness to one or several frequency functions or only to certain sections of the frequency functions.
KeywordsCalculation Model Flange Discrete Model Frequency Function Turbine Rotor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Birger and B. F. Shorr (eds.), Dynamics of Gas Turbine Aircraft Engines [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Ivanov, Vibrations of Turbine Rotors [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. S. Vorob'ev, Vibrations of Turbine Blading [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.O. V. Repetskii, Calculation of the Vibration Characteristics of Shrouded Rotors of Air-Cooled Turbines [in Russian], Deposited at VINITI, March 24, 1986, No. 2612-V86, Irkutsk (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Huang, “Vibration of some structures with periodic random parameters,” AIAA J.,20, No. 7, 1001–1008 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.S.-T. Wei and C. Pierre, “Localization phenomena in mistuned assemblies with cyclic symmetry. Part 1, Free vibration,” J. Vibr. Acoust. Stress Reliad. Des., 110, No. 4, 429–438 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.D. J. Ewins, “Further studies of biaded disk vibrations: effects of packeting,” in: Vibr. Rotating Mach.: 2nd Inst. Conf., Cambridge (1980), pp. 97–102.Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Zin'kovskii, I. N. Busienko, and V. V. Matveev, “Resonance vibrations of turbine rotors. Communication 1. Calculation model,” Probl. Prochn., No. 6, 85–89 (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Sinha, “Calculating the statistics of forced response of a mistuned bladed disk assembly,” AIAA J.,24., No. 11, 1797–1801 (1986).Google Scholar