Dispersion analysis of medicinal aerosols for inhalation
Methods of Analysis and Quality Control
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Dispersion Analysis Medicinal Aerosol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. I. Éidel'shtein, Principles of Aerosol Therapy [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Dautrebande, Microaerosols, New York (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Findeisen, Pflüg. Arch. Ges. Physiol.,236, 367 (1935).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Khodakov, Basic Methods for the Dispersion of Powders [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Rusanov and S. S. Yankovskii, Impactors for Determining the Dispersity of Industrial Dusts [in Russian], Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.H. L. Green and W. R. Lane, Particulate Clouds-Dusts, Smokes and Mists, 2nd ed., Spon, London (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Tseitlin, Aerosol Cylinders [in Russian], Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974