Kinetics of the hydrolysis of 2-methyl-4-amino-5-bromomethyl-pyrimidine dihydrobromide to 2-methyl-4-amino-5-hydroxymethylpyrimidine
Methods of Synthesis and Technology of Drug Production
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Dihydrobromide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Berezovskii, Chemistry of Vitamins [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.Weygand-Hilgetag, Experimental Methods in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Rubtsov, M. V. Balakina, E. V. Zaitseva, et al., in: Vitamins in Theory and Practice [in Russian], Moscow (1953), pp. 20–23.Google Scholar
- 4.L. O. Shnaidman, Chemistry of Vitamins [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Andersag, Chem. Ber.,70, 2035–2054 (1937).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Micyal and R. Votaw, Biochim. Biophys. Acta,141, 205 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.R. F. Raffanf, Helv. Chim. Acta,33, 102–107 (1950).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985