Determination of sulfur-containing stabilizers in aqueous extracts from polymeric materials
Methods of Analysis and Control of Manufacture
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Polymeric Material Aqueous Extract
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. A. Zolotareva et al., Accessory Compounds for Polymeric Materials, Handbook [in Russian], Moscow (1966), p. 45.Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Fikhtengol'ts, G. V. Zolotareva, and Yu. A. L'vov, Atlas of Untraviolet Absorption Spectra of Materials Used in the Manufacture of Synthetic Rubbers [in Russian], Leningrad (1969), p. 111.Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Lukin and T. V. Chernysheva, Zavod. Lab., No. 9, 1054 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.I. S. Fritz and S. S. Jamamura, Anal. Chem.,29, 158 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.Inform. Bull. Int. Union Pure Appl. Chem., No. 26, 39 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972