Bis(2-chloroethyl)amino derivatives of diphenyl ethers
Search for New Drugs
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsEther Organic Chemistry Diphenyl Diphenyl Ether Amino Derivative
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Yu. Mogilevskii and N. V. Gudalina, Letter of Invention No. 202,911, Izobreteniya, No. 20, 30 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.USA Patent No. 3,140,316; Ref. Zh. Khim., No. 8H 169 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.USA Patent No. 3,192,263; Ref. Zh. Khim., No. 24H 414 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Guben, Methods of Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Vol. 2, No. 1, Moscow-Leningrad (1941), p. 526; Vol. 4, No. 1 (1949), p. 243.Google Scholar
- 5.J. L. Everett, J. J. Roberts, and W. C. J. Ross, J. Chem. Soc. (1953), p. 2386.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973