Optimization of the process of acetonation of L-sorbose using mathematical planning of the experiment
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Mathematical Planning
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Drustrup, J. Gillis, et al., French Patent No. 1403516 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Newman, M. Bortnic, and Oreland, USA Patent No. 3037052 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.USA Patent No. 1176506-R (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.L. O. Shnaidman, Manufacture of Vitamins [in Russian], Moscow (1958), p. 246.Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Markova, Theory and Application of Composite Plans in Problems of Identification and Optimization, Doctoral Dissertation, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Nalimov and N. A. Chernova, Statistical Methods of Planning Extreme Experiments [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Veksler, V. A. Zasosov, and E. V. Markova, Khim-Farmats. Zh.,4, No. 2, 33 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.N. A. Serova, M. A. Veksler, and E. V. Markova, Khim-Farmats. Zh.,4, No. 3, 35 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.M. A. Veksler and N. F. Matveeva, Khim-Farmats. Zh.,5, No. 3, 48 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975