Evaluation of the reliability and endurance of structures on the basis of results of accelerated tests of elements
- 25 Downloads
Using a newly devised method of processing accelerated tests when the distribution functions of breakdowns are unknown, the author obtained equations of the endurance of elements made of steels 15Kh5M and 15Kh5Me. A formula is derived correlating the reliability of a structure with the reliability of a structural element. The article shows that the solution of the problem of the reliability of operation of a structure in the course of the stipulated service life depends on the area of the structure and the required magnitude of the reliability of its troublefree operation.
KeywordsDistribution Function Service Life Accelerate Test Steel 15Kh5M Require Magnitude
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Mukhin, L. E. Vatnik, A. I. Lavrov, et al., “Creep limit of steel 15Kh5M after lengthy operation in pipe stills of oil processing plant,’ Probl. Prochn., No. 5, 76–80 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Mukhin and L. E. Vatnik, “Estimate by extrapolation of the rupture stress of steel 15Kh15M to a period of 200,000 h, ’Probl. Prochn., No. 5, 109–111 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Serensen, V. P. Kogaev, and R. M. Shneiderovich, Load Bearing Capacity and Stress Analysis of Machine Parts [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.M. N. Stepnov and E. V. Giatsintov, Fatigue of Light Structural Alloys [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.É. M. Baskin, “Estimate of the reliability and endurance of rolling-contact bearings,’ Trenie Iznos,10, No. 2, 242–249 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.É. M. Baskin, “Processing of the results of accelerated tests with unknown distribution function of breakdowns of products,’ Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekh. Kibern., No. 3, 102–108 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.É. M. Baskin, “Approximation of the regularities of reliability by generalized Laguerre polynomials,’ Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekh. Kibern., No. 5, 90–93 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Trunin, “Determination of the characteristics of the creep limit of heat resistant materials with long service,’ Probl. Prochn., No. 6, 3–8 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Kovpak, “Mechanical equation of state and prediction of the creep limit of metallic materials,’ Probl. Prochn., No. 9, 23–27 (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.N. Draper and G. Smith, Applied Regression Analysis [Russian translation], Statistika, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 11.Collection of Scientific Programs in FORTRAN. Issue 1. Statistics [in Russian], Statistika, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar