Propargylamines, their organosilicon derivatives, and the bactericidal activity of these compounds
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Bactericidal Activity Propargylamines Organosilicon Derivative
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Voronkov, G. I. Zelchan, and É. Ya. Lukevits, Silicon and Life [in Russian], Riga (1971), pp. 239–241.Google Scholar
- 2.O. G. Yarosh, N. V. Komarov, and N. I. Shergina, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2818 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.É. V. Serebrennikova, O. G. Yarosh, T. D. Burnashov, Z. G. Ivanova, and N. V. Komarov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,41, 1756 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.O. G. Yarosh, N. V. Komarov, N. I. Shergina, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2541 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Komarov and O. G. Yarosh, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,37, 264 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979