Comparative analysis of the incorporation of the label from [3h]uridine and its 2′∶3′-O-adamantyl phosphonate into the acid-soluble fraction and RNA of tissues of C57BL mice
Molecular Biological Problems of the Search for, Production of, and Mechanism of Action of Drugs
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Comparative Analysis Uridine Phosphonate C57BL Mouse
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Preobrazhenskaya, S. Ya. Mel'nik, D. M. Oleinik, et al., Bioorg. Khim.,1, 277–278 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Ja. Melnik (S. Ya. Mel'nik) et al., J. Carbohyd. Nucl. Nucleotides,2, 413–418 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.T. P. Nedorezova, S. Ya. Mel'nik, I. V. Yartseva, et al., Bioorg. Khim., 4 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Wigler and D. Schleeter, Cancer Res.,36, 3207–3212 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Vornovitskaya, T. P. Ivanova, G. V. Chizhikov, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 9, 14 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979