Comparative assessment of activity of ketoconazole, itraconazole, and 5-fluorocytosine on candidal encephalomeningitis in mice
Molecular-Biological Problems in the Creation of Therapeutic Agents and the Study of their Mechanisms of Action
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Itraconazole Ketoconazole Comparative Assessment Candidal Encephalomeningitis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. V. Baklanova, E. N. Padeiskaya, and S. N. Kutak, Antiobiotiki, No. 1, 48–52 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.O. V. Baklanova, and E. N. Padeiskaya, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 8, 955–959 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.M. N. Lebedeva and D. M. Gol'dfarb, Zh. Microbiol., No. 6, 17–21 (1944).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Skosyreva, O. V. Balkanova, and E. N. Padeiskaya, Antibiot. Khimoter., No. 11, 29–34 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.D. C. E. Speller (ed.), Antifungal Chemotherapy, Chichester (1980), p. 65.Google Scholar
- 6.E. R. Block and J. R. Bennet, Antimicrobial Ag. Chemother., No. 1, 476–482 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.R. C. Hell, R. N. Broghem, A. Carmine, et al., Drugs,23, No. 12, 1–36 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.J. R. Perfect and D. T. Durack, Antimicrob. Ag. Chemother.,16, 81–86 (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.M. S. Saag and W. E. Dismukes, Antimicrob. Ag. Chemother.,32, No. 1, 1–8 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.J. Van Cutsem, Van Gerven, and P. A. J. Janssen, Rev. Inf. Dis.,9, Suppl. I, 15–32 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993