Temperature distribution planning for a cooled gas-turbine blade using an electronic computer
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsTemperature Distribution Electronic Computer Distribution Planning
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Vanichev, “Approximate method for resolving thermal condition problems with variable constants,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 12, 1767–1774 (1946).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Zysina-Molozhen and I. G. Shapiro, “Calculation of energy loss and heat transfer in profile lattices,” Technical Material Guide No. 24-026-02 [in Russian], TsKTI, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Zhiritskii, V. I. Lokai, M. K. Maksutova, et al., Gas-Turbine Engines for Flying Vehicles [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Birger, V. V: Dzhamai, and L. P. Selifonova, “Stresses in cooled turbine blades,” Probl. Prochn., No. 6, 3–6 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Birger, B. F. Shorr, I. V. Dem'yanushko, et al., Thermal Reliability of Machine Parts [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980