Creep and creep limit of niobium alloy 5VTTs in super vacuum
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsNiobium Niobium Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. F. Yur'ev, G. V. Sokolova, N. I. Leonova, and L. Ya. Gol'dshtein, “The effect of heat treatment in vacuum on the fine structure of niobium,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Met., No. 3, 176–180 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.K. A. Markov, Yu. V. Mil'man, V. I. Trefilov, and A. A. Udovenko, “Change in the structure and mechanical properties of deformed niobium alloy in the annealing process,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,32, No. 1, 836–841 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.D. A. Prokoshkin, E. V. Vasil'eva, S. A. Markova, and N. N. Chizhov, “The effect of heat treatment on the high-temperature strength and creep of the niobium alloy NV1OM5TZTs,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 11, 121–124 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Sokolova, S. F. Yur'ev, and S. K. Mikhailov, “The effect of alloying on the oxidation of niobium at low pressures,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,30, No. 6, 1157–1161 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Tsvilyuk, V. I. Pyl'nikov, and V. A. Men'shikh, “The effect of interstitial impurities on the mechanical properties of niobium and its alloys,” Probl. Prochn., No. 12, 45–51 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Pisarenko and I. S. Tsvilyuk, “Installation for creep and creep-limit tests of metals in deep vacuum,” Probl. Prochn., No. 7, 108–110 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Rybakov, V. F. Shatinskii, and A. I. Eliseev, “Investigation of the structural changes in niobium alloy in creep tests in vacuum,” Probl. Prochn., No. 4, 120–122 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980