Stress analysis of coiled multilayer high-pressure vessels in the elastoplastic stage
KeywordsStress Analysis Elastoplastic Stage
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.“Chemical machinery. Coiled pressure vessels” in: Proceedings of the Moscow Research Institute of Chemical Machinery [in Russian], Issue 63, NIIkhimmash, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Sagidaev, “Éksperymental'ne doslidzhennya mitsnosti spiral'no-bagatosharovoi obolonky,” Opiv Materialiv Teoriya Sporud, No. 4, 107–112 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.É. V. Ryzhov, Contact Rigidity of Machine Parts [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Gordeev and A. V. Perel'muter, “Stress analysis of elastic systems with one-sided bonds as a problem of quadratic programming,” Issled. Teor. Sooruzhenii, No. 15, 208–212 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Maier, “Quadratic programming and theory of elastic-perfectly plastic structures,” Mechanica,3, No. 4, 265–273 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. T. Koiter, General Theorems of the Theory of Elastoplastic Media [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980