Studies on coenzymes A.
IV. Study of the nucleae magnetic resonance spectra of D-(−)- α-hydroxy-β, β-dimethyl-λ-butyrolactone and its derivatives
- 11 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.E. S. Zhdanovich, E. I. Byalaya, and N. A. Preobrazhenskii, Vitamins [in Russian], Moscow (1959), p. 14.Google Scholar
- 2.E. S. Stepanyan, B. Ya. Stukalova, and N. M. Makarevich, Antiobiotiki, No. 9, 30 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.E. S. Stepanyan and B. Ya. Stukalova, Sov. Med., No. 9, 90 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. M. Khmelevskii, Klin. Khir., No. 11, 6 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Badilley and F. M. Thain, J. Chem. Soc. (1951), p. 246.Google Scholar
- 6.H. Fritz and W. Lowe, Angew. Chem.,74, 751 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968