Effect of the third invariant of the stress deviator on the long-time strength of a material in a plane stressed state
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsStressed State Stress Deviator Plane Stressed State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Namestnikov, “On creep under steady loads in a complex stressed state,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 4, 141–146 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Pisarenko and A. A. Lebedev, Deformation and Strength of Materials in a Complex Stressed State [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Sdobyrev, “Long-time-strength criterion for certain heat-resistant alloys in a complex stressed state,” Izv, Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd, Tekh. Nauk Mekh. Mashinostr., No. 6, 93–99 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Bobyr', “On the relationship between stress intensity and plastic-strain intensity with allowance for the form of the stressed state,” Vestn. Kievsk. Politekh. Inst. Ser. Mashinostr., No. 16, 93–98 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Mozharovskii and N. I. Bobyr', “The elastoplastic deformation and failure of materials in a plane stressed state with different proportional-loading paths,” Probl. Prochn., No. 10, 73–79 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.T. N. Mozharovskaya, “The establishment of relationships between components of the plastic-strain deviator and components of the stress deviator in a plane stressed state,” Probl. Prochn., No. 6, 120–123 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.I. I. Gol'denblat, V. L. Bazhenov, and V. A. Kopnov, Long-Time Strength in Machine Building [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983