Computer determination of the phase composition of polycrystalline mixtures
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsPhase Composition Computer Determination Polycrystalline Mixture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Burova et al., "Algorithmizing the processing of data derived from x-ray phase analysis," Dokl. Akad. Nauk. SSSR,232, No. 5, 1066 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Burova et al., "An informational and search system for x-ray phase analysis," Kristallografiya,22, No. 6, 1182 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods of Solving Noncorrective problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Burova, N. P. Zhidkov, and B. M. Shchedrin, "The problem of determining the composition of a polycrystalline mixture from its radiograph using a set of corresponding standard radiographs," in: Mathematical Problems of Structural Analysis [in Russian], Moscow State Univ., Moscow (1978), p. 53.Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Burova et al., "The architecture and writing of a system of "FAZAN"-78 programs," in: Mathematical Problems of Structural Analysis and Algorthms of Machine Experiments in Organic Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow State Univ., Moscow (1979), p. 27.Google Scholar
- 6.E. M. Burova and M. M. Umanskii, On the Performance of an Automated Information and Search System for X-Ray Qualitative Phase Analysis [in Russian], No. 22, Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1979), p. 3.Google Scholar
- 7.H. McMurdie, Advanced X-Ray Anal., No. 17, 20 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.O. Kennard et al., J. Appl. Crystallogr.,4, No. 1, 81 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.D. M. Kheiker and L. S. Zevin, X-Ray Diffractometry [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 10.M. M. Umanskii, Some Problems of X-Ray Qualitative Phase Analysis. A Mineralogical Collection [in Russian], Vol. 33, No. 1, Lvov State Univ., Lvov (1979) p. 19.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981