Special features of fracture of carbon steel with a structure of laminar ferrite-carbide mixture
- 40 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Pustovoit, Yu. M. Dombrovskii and S. A. Grishin, “Structural features of carbon steel pearlite”, Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 11, 22–24 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.P. I. Rusin, V. N. Pustovoit, and S. A. Grishin, “Effect of heat treatment in the magnetic field on the mechanical properties of carbon steels”, Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Met., No. 7, 4–5 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. F. Bulanenko and M. V. Pirusskii, “On the division of impact strength into components by a method of oscillograms in load versus time coordinates”, Zavod. Lab.,38, No. 6, 750–751 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.I. I. Novikov, Theory of Thermal Processing of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.J. F. Nott, Fundamentals of Fracture Mechanics [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.T. C. Lindsey, G. Datec, and C. E. Richards, “A critical appraisal of carbide cracking mechanisms in ferride/carbide aggregate”, Acta Metallurgica,18, No. 10, 1127 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.A. H. Cottrell, “Theory of brittle fracture in steel and similar metals”, Trans. Metall. Soc. ASME,212, 192–203 (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.C. J. McMahon and M. Cohen, “Initiation of cleavage in polycrystalline iron”, Acta Metallurgica,13, No. 6, 591–604 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.M. L. Bernshtein, Strength of Steel [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.M. Koén and M. R. Vutskevich, “Statistical analysis of fracture start by tear in iron during fracture of carbides“ in: Physics of Strength and Plasticity [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow, pp. 258–268 (1982).Google Scholar
- 11.L. E. Miller and G. E. Smith, “Tensile fractures in carbon steel”, J. Iron Steel Inst.,208, No. 11, 998–1005 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987