Examination of residual stresses in hot-rolled flange beams and their effect on beam stability
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsResidual Stress Flange Beam Stability Flange Beam
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Nyashin, Yu. P. Petrenko, P. V. Trusov, et al., “Examination of residual stresses in hot-rolled flange beams. Report No. 3,“ Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chern. Metall., No. 11, 78–80 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Nyashin, Yu. V. Akulich, P. V. Trusov, et al., “Examination of residual stresses in hot-rolled H-beams. Report No. 2,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chern. Metall., No. 5, 74–76 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Nyashin, “Examination of temperature fields in rolling,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,39, No. 4, 754–755 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.P. V. Trusov, Yu. I. Nyashin, and A. N. Skorokhodov, “Determination of residual stresses in hot-rolled flange beams. Report 1,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chern. Metall., No. 5, 84–87 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Sokolov, Deformation Resistance of Steels [in Russian], Central Scientific-Research Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.B. E. Neimark (ed.), Physical Properties of Steels and Alloys used in Power Engineering (Manual) [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Nyashin, “Problem of determination of residual stresses,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Met., No. 1, 174–176 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.D. M. Himmelblau, Applied Nonlinear Programming, McGraw-Hill, New York (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. I. Nyashin and P. V. Trusov, “An approach to the control of the level of residual stresses,” Differents Uravn.,16, No. 3, 483–491 (1980).Google Scholar
- 10.L. Tall, A. W. Huber, and L. S. Beedle, Residual Stress and the Instability of Axially Loaded Columns, 13th Congress of the International Institute of Welding, Commission X, Liege (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982