Influence of the degree of preliminary strain on the strain aging of pearlitic casing steel
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsStrain Aging Preliminary Strain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. P. Gul', “The influence of the degree of preliminary strain on hardening of technical purity iron in natural aging,” Probl. Prochn., No. 5, 94–97 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu, P. Gul' and Yu. A. Krishtal, “The role of interaction of dislocations in the strain aging effect of iron,” Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 2, 73–78 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.M. S. Rashid, “Strain aging of vanadium, niobium or titanium-strengthened high-strength low alloy steels,” Met. Trans., A,6, No. 6, 1265–1268 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Yukhanov, “The influence of strain aging on the change in strength and toughness properties of pearlitic casing steel,” Probl. Prochn., No. 6, 118–121 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. P. Gul', L. I. Tyutyunnik, and V. S. Chmeleva, “The influence of alloying additions on hardening of technical purity iron in artificial strain aging,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chern. Met., No. 10, 105–109 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Conrad, S. Feurstein, and L. Reice, “Effects of grain size on dislocation density and flow stress of niobium,” Mater. Sci. Eng.,2, No. 3, 157–160 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Beresnev, V. I. Sarrak, and R. I. Éntin, “The influence of temperature and interstitial impurities on the dissipation of energy with small movements of dislocations,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Met., No. 6, 111–119 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Yukhanov, S. I. Arkhangel'skii, S. I. Markov, and S. A. Golovin, “Strain aging of 15Kh2NMFA casing steel,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chern. Met., No. 9, 103–107 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983