Statistical investigation of the mechanical characteristics of some polymers and composites
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Mechanical Characteristic Statistical Investigation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Gul' and V. N. Kuleznev, Structure and Mechanical Properties of Polymers [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Bolotin, Statistical Methods in Structural Mechanics [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Aireson (ed.), Handbook on Reliability [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.G. G. Abezgauz, A. P. Tron', and Yu. N. Kopenkin, Handbook of Probability Calculations [in Russian], Voenizdat, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.S. L. Roginskii, V. S. Strelyaev, and L. L. Sachkovskaya, “Distribution function of ultimate strength of glass monofilaments,” Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 131–136 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983