Creep of resins ÉD20 and PN609
- 23 Downloads
Pure creep strain is satisfactorily predicted by a power function of dimensionless time with an exponent smaller than unity.
The slope of the initial linear part of the stress-strain diagram of the binder determines its modulus of elasticity.
The relative elongation of polyester resin upon fracture under conditions of creep is greater than the corresponding elongation in short-term tests.
The viscoelastic characteristics of material obtained in the course of 504 h are suitable for predicting creep within a time almost one order of magnitude longer.
KeywordsPower Function Linear Part Creep Strain Dimensionless Time Relative Elongation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Zhukov, “Properties of the resin ÉDT-10 at fixed loading rates and under conditions of creep,” Raschety Prochn., No. 19, 123–129 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Zhukov and S. I. Semenets, “Tensile strain of formaldehyde copolymer with diaxolane,” Raschety Prochn., No. 19, 130–135 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Zhukov, “Pure compressive strain of epoxy binder ÉDT-10,” Raschety Prochn., No. 20, 152–159 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Zhukov and N. A. Zhigunova, “Effect of the loading rate on the strength properties of polytetrafluoroethylene,” Tr. VNIIFTRI, No. 41, 39–47 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Il'yushin and B. E. Pobedrya, Fundamentals of the Mathematical Theory of Thermoviscoelasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Zhukov, “Some features of the behavior of metals upon elastoplastic deformation,” in: Problems of the Theory of Plasticity [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1961), pp. 30–57.Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Zhukov, “Elimination of obsolete concepts in courses on the resistance of materials,” Sobrnik Nauchno-Metodologicheskikh Statei po Soprotivleniyu Materialov, Stroitel'noi Mekhanike i Teorii Uprugosti, No. 3, 46–53 (1977).Google Scholar