Dynamic uniaxial tension and compression curves of copper and alloy AMg6
- 36 Downloads
KeywordsCopper Uniaxial Tension Compression Curve Alloy AMg6 Dynamic Uniaxial Tension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Kol'skii, “Investigation of the mechanical properties of materials at high loading rates,” Mekhanika, No. 4, 108–128 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Lindholm and L. M. Yeakley, “High s train-rate testing: tension and compression,” Exp, Mech.,8, No. 1, 1–9 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.E. W. Billington and A. Tate, “The mechanical properties of copper, zinc, and aluminum tested in compression,” Proc. R. Soc.,327, 23–46 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Bol'shakov, S. A. Novikov, V. P. Pyleva, et al., “On obtaining specimen tension curves in explosive loading,” Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1, 184–186 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.E. D. H. Daviesand S. C. Hunter, “The dynamic compression testing of solids by the method of the split-Horkinson pressure bar,” J. Mech. Phys. Solids,11, 155–179 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980