Determination of residual stresses in multilayer cylindrical parts
KeywordsResidual Stress Cylindrical Part
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Kovalenko, Fundamentals of Thermoelasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Kolyano and V. S. Popovich, “An effective method for solving thermoelasticity problems for one-piece bodies heated by an external medium,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 2, 108–112 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Kolyano and B. V. Protsyuk, “Thermoelasticity of a multilayer cylinder,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 8, 718–721 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Korn and T.M. Korn, Mathematical Handbook for Scientists and Engineers, McGraw-Hill (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Birger, Residual Stresses [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980