Preparation of the chlorhydrate of 1,1-diphenyl-4-piperidinobut-2-yne-1-ol
A method was developed for the preparation of the chlorhydrate of 1,1-diphenyl-4-piperidino-but-2-yne-1-o1 (dipheridine) by the Mannich reaction, starting with benzophenone and passing through the diphenylpropynol.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Benzophenone Chlorhydrate Mannich Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.N. M. Libman and S. G. Kuznetsov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,30, 1197 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Razumova, Farmakol. i Toksikol., No. 2, 153 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Papa, F. J. Villani, and H. F. Ginsberg, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,76, 4446 (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.H. D. Hartzber, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,83, 4990 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Libman, USSR Pat. 184,837. Inventions, No. 16, 29 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Siggia, Quantitative Organic Analysis via Functional Groups, New York (1949), p. 55.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968