Spin dynamics by inelastic neutron scattering in YBCO
- 70 Downloads
Key features of Inelastic neutron scattering experiments in YBCO-based cuprates are discussed. We underline the importance of precise oxygen content determination in samples having similar TC as well as the resolution configuration used. This may explain the apparent contradictory results recently obtained by different groups.
PACS numbers74.20.Mn 25.40.Fq 74.72.Bk
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Rossat-Mignot, L.P. Regnault, P. Bourges, P. Burlet, C. Vettier, and J.Y. Henry inSelected Topics in Superconductivity,265, (World Scientific, Singapore, 1993).Google Scholar
- 2.L.P. Regnault, P. Bourges, P. Burlet, J.Y. Henry, J. Rossat-Mignod, Y. Sidis, and C. Vettier,Physica C,235–240, 59, (1994). P. Bourges, L.P. Regnault, J.Y. Henry, C. Vettier, Y. Sidis, and P. Burlet,Physica B,215, 30, (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Bourges, L.P. Regnault, Y. Sidis, and C. Vettier,Phys. Rev. B 53, 876, (1996).Google Scholar
- 4.H.A. Mook, M. Yehiraj, G. Aeppli, T.E. Mason, and T. Armstrong,Phys. Rev. Lett.,70, 3490 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Dai, H.A. Mook, G. Aeppli, F. Dogan, K. Salama, and D. Lee, preprint.Google Scholar
- 6.H. F. Fong, B. Keimer, P.W. Anderson, D. Reznik, F. Dogan, and I.A. Aksay,Phys. Rev. Lett,75, 316 (1995) and preprint. B. Keimer, H. F. Fong, D. Reznik, F. Dogan, and I.A. Aksay,J. Phys. Chem. Solids,46, 1927 (1995).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Shamoto, M. Sato, J.M. Tranquada, B. Sternlieb, and G. Shirane, Phys. Rev. B48, 13817 (1993).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Horvatic, T. Auler, C. Berthier, Y. Berthier, P. Butaud, W.G. Clark, J.A. Gillet, and P. Segransan,Phys. Rev. B.,47, 3461, (1993).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Reznik, P. Bourges, H.F. Fong. L.P. Regnault, J. Bossy, C. Vettier, D.L. Milius, I.A. Aksay, and B. Keimer,Phys. Rev. B,53, 14741,(1996).Google Scholar