Method of investigating contact pressures
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Pinegin, Contact Strength and Rolling Resistance [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Turichin, Electrical Measurements of Nonelectric Magnitudes [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Sh. Katsnel'son, “Strain-gauge elements of electrically conducting paper,” Izmer. Tekh., No. 5, 91–93 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Sh. Katsnel'son, Inventors' Certificate 347556, “Strain-gauge sensor of contact resistance,” Byull. Izobret., No. 24 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Yu. Shneider, V. S. Zhuravlev, et al., “Pressure sensors of electrically conducting polymer materials,” Prib. Sistemy Upravleniya, No. 2, 40–41 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Tennenbaum, Inventors' Certificate 249025, “Method of evaluating the distribution of contact stresses”, Byull. Izobret., No. 24 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Vladimov, “Spot on paper,” Izobret. Ratsionalizator, No. 7, 5–7 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.B. V. Rozanov, V. P. Lints, et al., Inventors' Certificate 311154, “Method of measuring contact pressures,” Byull. Isobret., No. 24 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979