Stochastic relationship between the fatigue limit and the mechanical properties of steels
- 20 Downloads
Correlation relationships between the fatigue limit and the mechanical properties of 40 and 08Kh18N12T steels under static and dynamic loads are obtained. A nomogram is proposed for approximate determination of the fatigue limit from the results of hardness measurements in relation to service time of 08Kh18N12T steel.
KeywordsFatigue Mechanical Property Service Time Dynamic Load Fatigue Limit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Troshchenko and L. A. Sosnovskii, The Fatigue Resistance of Metals and Alloys: A Handbook [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Grebenik, The Fatigue Strength and Life of Metal Equipment [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.M. N. Stepnov, Statistical Methods of Processing of Mechanical Tests Results: A Handbook [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Sosnovskii, The Statistical Mechanics of Fatigue Failure [in Russian], Nauka Tekh., Minsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Khollender and D. Vullor, Nonpararaetric Methods of Statistics [in Russian], Finan. Stat., Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Elliot, Stochastic Analysis and Its Application [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar