Synthesis of substances with a potential neurotropic activity in the 3, 9-diazabicyclo[3, 3, 1]nonane seriess
- 12 Downloads
Derivatives of guanidine, esters, amides, and symmetrical bisquaternary salts in the 3,9-diazabicyclo[3,3,1]nonane series have been synthesized as substances with a potential neurotropic activity. The results of a pharmacological study of the substances synthesized are presented.
KeywordsEster Organic Chemistry Amide Guanidine Nonane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. S. Nikitskaya, V. S. Usovskaya, and M. V. Rubtsov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,30, 3306 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Rubtsov, M. D. Mashkovskiy, and E. S. Nikitskaya, et al., J. Med. Pharm. Chem.,3, 441 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.E. S. Nikitskaya, E. I. Levkoeva, V. S. Usovskaya, et al., Zh. Organ. Khim.,1, 174 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Barek and H. Sausbury, J. Soc. Chem. Ind. (London),62, 189 (1943).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Toomey and R. Riegel, J. Org. Chem.,17, 1492 (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Wilson and R. Adams, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,45, 528 (1923).Google Scholar