Comparative analysis of hemosorption columns in experiments in vitro
Methods of Synthesis and Production Technology of Drugs
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Comparative Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Nikolaev and V. V. Strelko, Hemosorption on Active Carbon [in Russian], Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Cooney, W. Infantilino, and R. Kane, Biomater. Med. Dev. Artif. Organs,6, 199–213 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Cooney, W. Infantilino, and R. Kane, Biomater. Med. Dev. Artif. Organs,7, 443–454 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Cooney and J. Daly, Artif. Org.,3, 253–257 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Strelko, V. I. Galinskaya, V. I. Davydov, et al., Adsorbtsiya Adsorbenty, Pt. 4, 29–37 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Vessey, E. Kendall, and F. Peters, Med. J. Aust.,1, 293–294 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Jatzidis, Dialys. Transplant.,7, 373–376 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Oules, P. Fust, and I. Bergstrom, in: T.M.S. Chang (editor), Artificial Kidney, Artificial Liver, and Artificial Cells, New York (1978), pp. 153–165.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983