Kinetic study of stability of soluble streptocide and solusulfone solutions
Methods of Synthesis and Production Technology of Drugs
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Kinetic Study Streptocide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Pandula, I. Racz, and L. Pajor, Pharmazie,24, 155–157 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Pawlaczyk, W. Turowska, and Z. Baranska, Acta Pol. Pharm.,31, 71–75 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Mishin, D. Z. Yaskina, and S. V. Gritsenko, Farmatsiya, No. 1, 81–86 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.L. P. Vol'naya and E. I. Raspopov, in: Third All-Russian Congress of Pharmacists, Proceedings [in Russian], Sverdlovsk (1975), p. 125.Google Scholar
- 5.Ts. U. Shakh and T. V. Koval'chuk, Farmatsiya, No. 6, 23–29 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Motocesku, Farmacia (Buc.),19, 303–310 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.L. P. Mykots, in: Third All-Union Congress of Pharmacists, Summaries of Lectures [in Russian], Kishinev (1980), pp. 75–76.Google Scholar
- 8.K. B. Yatsimirskii, Kinetic Methods of Analysis [in Russian], second edn., Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983