Interaction between the structure of 2-indolinones and 2,3-indolinediones and their biological activity
Search for New Drugs
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Biological Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Severina, in: Fourth All-Union Biochemical Congress. Summaries of Scientific Reports [in Russian], Vol. 2, Moscow (1979), pp. 56–59.Google Scholar
- 2.D. G. Tsedere, E. V. Lyaksa, B. A. Grinberg, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk Latv. SSR. Ser. Khim., NO. 2, 223–226 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.D. G. Tsedere, B. A. Grinberg, A. S. Roska, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 5, 555–558 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.E. J. Conway, Microdiffusion Analysis and Volumetric Error, London (1962), pp. 190–195.Google Scholar
- 5.S. C. Dash and G. B. Bohera, Indian J. Chem.,19, 541–543 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Kubinyi, J. Med. Chem.,19, 586–590 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.J. A. Pople and G. A. Segal, J. Chem. Phys.,44, 3289 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.W. W. Sammon, IEEE Trans. Comp.,19, 594–616 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986