Deformation and damage kinetics of polymers subjected to pure compression
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Pure Compression Damage Kinetic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. V. Bridgeman, Investigation of Large Plastic Deformations and Rupture [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.L. S. Zborzhil, S. B. Ainbinder, V. I. Betekhtin, et al., “Effect of hydrostatic pressure on the formation of submicrocracks in polymers under tension,” Mekh. Polim., No. 5, 917–921 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.O. E. Ol'khovik and N. P. Demenchuk, “Apparatus for investigating the deformation of polymers subjected to the combined action of shear and hydrostatic pressure,” Zavod. Lab., No. 5, 614–615 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Martynov and K. A. Vylegzhanina, Polymer Radiography [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ya. Gol'dman, M. A. Martynov, and P. A. Il'chenko, “Accumulation of submicroscopic fractures in polymers subjected to one-time loading,” Mekh. Polim., No. 3, 519–524 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Slutsker and V. S. Kuksenko, “Embryonic submicroscopic cracks in loaded polymers,” Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 84–94 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Lokoshchenko, N. I. Malinin, V. V. Moskvitin, and G. K. Stroganov, “On considering the effect of hydrostatic pressure in describing the nonlinear viscoelastic properties of high-density polyethylene,” Mekh. Polim., No. 6, 998–1002 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Ya. Gol'dman, Strength of Structural Plastics [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.B. I. Beresnev, E. D. Martynov, and K. P. Rodionov, Plasticity and Strength of Solids Under High Pressures [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982