Dependence of fatigue life of 12Kh1MF steel on minimum creep rate
KeywordsFatigue Fatigue Life Creep Rate Minimum Creep Rate 12Kh1MF Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Rozenberg, Creep of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Garofalo, Laws of Creep and Long-Term Strength of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. L. Indenbom and A. N. Orlov, “Fatigue life of materials under load and cumulative damage,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,43, No. 3, 469–492 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Ya. Pines, Outline of the Physics of Metals [in Russian], Kharkov State Univ. (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.E. E. Levin and B. M. Gugelev, “Prediction of the formation of microscopic cracks in the process of high-temperature strain of heat-resisting alloys,” Probl. Prochn., No. 8, 71–74 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Kashirskii, V. F. Zharov, and I. I. Trunin, Algorithm and Program of Predicting Heat-Resistance Properties of Materials [in Russian], Otrasl. FAP, ud. No. 53/P001759, TsNIITMASh, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.V. E. Dobrovol'skii and A. D. Roshchupkin, “A method of investigation of the vulnerability of metals under creep,” Zavod. Lab., No. 11, 1394–1396 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Gleiter and B. Chalmers, Large-Angle Grain Boundaries [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.R. W. Honeycombe, Plastic Deformation of Metals, St. Martin (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.I. I. Trunin, “Determination of long-term characteristics of the strength of heat-resistant materials with long service life,” Probl. Prochn., No. 6, 18–22 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982