Plastic-strain distribution in dynamic tension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Stepanov, Strength and Ductility Characteristics of Structural Materials at High Strain Rates [in Russian], Institute of Strength Problems, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Novikov, T. Sh. Shagdyr, and A. L. Maistrenko, “Investigation of plastic strain distribution at the crack tip by the method of dividing grids,” Probl. Prochn., No. 1, 15–19 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Novikov, A. A. Lebedev, and B. I. Koval'chuk, Mechanical Tests of Structural Materials at Low Temperatures [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Bol'shev and N. V. Smirnov, Tables of Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], VTs Akad. Nauk SSSR (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Shaposhnikov, Mechanical Tests of Metals [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow-Leningrad (1954).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981