Plastic-strain distribution in dynamic tension
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. V. Stepanov, Strength and Ductility Characteristics of Structural Materials at High Strain Rates [in Russian], Institute of Strength Problems, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Novikov, T. Sh. Shagdyr, and A. L. Maistrenko, “Investigation of plastic strain distribution at the crack tip by the method of dividing grids,” Probl. Prochn., No. 1, 15–19 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Novikov, A. A. Lebedev, and B. I. Koval'chuk, Mechanical Tests of Structural Materials at Low Temperatures [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Bol'shev and N. V. Smirnov, Tables of Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], VTs Akad. Nauk SSSR (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Shaposhnikov, Mechanical Tests of Metals [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow-Leningrad (1954).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981