Subcritical crack growth in ferroelectric ceramics
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsFerroelectric Ceramic Subcritical Crack Growth
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. G. Bruce, W. W. Gerberich, and B. G. Koepke, “Subcritical crack growth in PZT,” in: Fracture Mechanics of Ceramics, Vol. 4, R. C. Bradt, D. P. H. Hasselman, and F. F. Lange (editors), Plenum Press, New York-London (1978), pp. 687–709.Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Evans and S. M. Wiederhorn, “Proof testing of ceramic materials — an analytical basis for failure prediction,” Int. J. Fract.,10, No. 3, 379–392 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.B. J. Pletka, E. R. Fuller, Jr., and B. G. Koepke, “An evaluation of double-torsion testing — experimental,” 11th Nat. Symposium on Fracture Mechanics, Blacksburg, Va., 12–14 June, 1978, Preprint.Google Scholar
- 4.E. R. Fuller, Jr., “An evaluation of double-torsion testing-analysis,” 11th Nat. Symposium on Fracture Mechanics, Blacksburg, Va., 12–14 June, 1978, Preprint.Google Scholar
- 5.G. G. Pisarenko, S. P. Kovalev, and V. M. Chushko, “Fracture toughness of piezoelectric ceramics,” Probl. Prochn., No. 12, 29–33 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Wiederhorn, “Subcritical crack growth in ceramics,” in: Fracture Mechanics of Ceramics, Vol.2, R. C. Bradt, D. P. H. Hasselman, and F. F. Lange (editors), Plenum Press, New York-London (1974), pp. 613–647.Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Evans and D. P. Williams, “A simple method for studying slow crack growth,” J. Test. Eval.,1, No. 4, 264–270 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982