Transformations of fervenulin-4-oxide in reactions with several nucleophiles
The Search for New Drugs
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Azev, N. N. Vereshchagina, E. L. Pudemskii, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 5, 573–576 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Pershin, in: Methods of Experimental Chemotherapy [in Russian], Moscow (1970), p. 100.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Ichiba, S. Nishigaki, and K. Senga, J. Org. Chem.,43, 469–472 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. R. Katritzky and J. M. Lagowski, The Chemistry of Heterocyclic N-Oxides, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Pfleiderer and K.-H. Schündenhütte, Justus Liebigs Ann. Chem.,615, 42–47 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Pfleiderer and K.-H. Schüdenhütte, Ibid.,612, 158–163.Google Scholar
- 7.F. Yoneda, M. Noguchi, and M. Noda, Chem. Pharm. Bull (Tokyo),26, 3154–3160 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986