Method for evaluating the resistance of gas-turbine installation disks to thermal cycling
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsThermal Cycling Installation Disk
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Gokhfel'd and O. F. Chernyavskii, Supporting Capacity of Structures under the Action of Repeated Thermal and Mechanical Loads [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Dondoshanskii, Dynamics and Durability of Marine Gas-Turbine Engines [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Dinerman and L. B. Getsov, “Structural strength of steam-turbine disks under transient conditions,” Teploenergetika, No. 5, 38–43 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Kabelevskii and L. I. Stolyarova, “Stress state of a turbine disk with cyclic plastic strain and creep under transient thermal-loading conditions,” Tepl. Napryazh. Elem. Konsr., No. 13, 47–53 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.L. B. Getsov, Materials and Durability of Gas-Turbine Parts [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.M. G. Kabelevskii and L. I. Stolyarova, “Estimation of the thermal-fatigue resistance of a rotor steel in the presence of stress concentrations,” Probl. Prochn., No. 7, 89–93 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.M. G. Kabelevskii and L. B. Getsov, “Method for evaluating stresses and strains in turbine disks under transient schedules,” Mashinovedenie, No. 4, 82–89 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.L, B. Getsov, A. A. Nagin, and M. G. Kabelevskii, “Use of the finite element method for numerical estimation of disk thermal-cycling resistance,” Probl. Prochn., No, 4, 69–72 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.M. G. Kabelevskii, “Thermal-stress concentration for a semielliptic groove,” Mashinovedenie, No, 6, 54–59 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981