Experimental study of the yield surface of deformed carbon steel within a broad temperature range
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsExperimental Study Carbon Steel Yield Surface Broad Temperature Range Deformed Carbon Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Szczepiński, “On the effect of plastic deformation on yield condition,” Arch. Mech. Stos., 15, No. 2, 275–296 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Pisarenko and A. A. Lebedev, Deformation and Strength of Materials in a Complex Stress State [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Gol'denblat and V. A. Kopnov, Strength and Ductility Criteria of Structural Materials [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Szczepiński and J. Miastkowski, “An experimental study of the effect of prestraining history on the yield surfaces of an aluminum alloy,” J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 16, 153–162 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.M. L. Gorb, D. M. Karpinos, and A. A. Ostrovskii, “Investigation of the effect of preliminary plastic deformation on the shape of yield curves,” Probl. Prochn., No. 6, 64–68 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Berio, L. Bortolotti, P. Manca, and A. Paglieti, “On the plastic behavior of time dependent materials. Theoretical and experimental investigation,” Arch. Mech., 24, No. 3, 351–361 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Lebedev and I. V. Makovetskii, “Effect of temperature on yield point anisotropy in prestrained carbon steel,” Probl. Prochn., No. 4, 88–90 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Lebedev and I. V. Makovetskii, “Investigation of yield point anisotropy of carbon steel in relation to temperature of preliminary and subsequent deformation,“ Probl. Prochn., No. 6, 13–14 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 10.B. I. Koval'chuk, A. A. Lebedev, and I. V. Makovetskii, “Effect of low-temperature plastic deformation on the loading surface of carbon steel at room and low temperatures,” Probl. Prochn., No. 8, 26–30 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981