Strength of glass by radial compression of annular specimens
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsRadial Compression Annular Specimen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Handbook for Glass Production [in Russian], Vol. 1, Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Pisarenko, Yu. I. Kozub, V. G. Soluyanov, and A. P. Poleshko, “Evaluation of the strength of brittle materials by studying the fracture surface,” Probl. Prochn., No. 7, 3–7 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Sachs, Statistical Evaluation [Russian translation], Statistika, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Pisarenko and A. P. Poleshko, “Statistical regularities of the change in mechanical characteristics in tests of glasses and pyroceramics,” Probl. Prochn., No. 4, 3–8 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Furman and V. F. Troshin, “Some regularities of the distribution of the strength of structural glass,” Probl. Prochn., No. 2, 32–35 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.Method of Analysis by Mathematical Statistics of the Strength of Structural Materials and Determination of the Variation Coefficient [in Russian], NIISMI, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980