Synthesis and neurotropic and diuretic activity of 7,8-disubstituted 3-methylxanthines
Search for New Drugs
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Diuretic Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. L. Belen'kii, Fundamentals of the Quantitative Assessment of Pharmacological Effects [in Russian], 2nd edn., Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.E. B. Berkhin, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 5, 3–11 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Gatsura, Methods for the Preliminary Pharmacological Testing of Biologically Active Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Priimenko, N. I. Romanenko, N. A. Klyuev, et al., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1129–1132 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.J. R. Boissier and G. Combes, French Patent No. 6106 (1968); Chem. Abstr.,72, 66 990n (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.N. H. Leake and M. L. Fielden, US Patent No. 2,928,833; Ref. Zh. Khim., No. 7A372 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986