Synthesis and muscarinolytic activity of quinuclidinyl benzylate iodoalkylates
Search for New Drugs
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Quinuclidinyl
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Kuznetsov and S. N. Golikov, Synthetic Atropine-like Compounds [in Russian], Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.R. B. Barlow, Introduction to Chemical Pharmacology, London (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Engelhardt and H. Wick, Arzneimittel-Forsch.,10, 763–767 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.J. H. Gaddum, Pharmacol. Rev.,9, 211–217 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.D. M. Green, A. W. Muir, R. A. L. Power, and P. B. J. Thompson, J. Pharm. Pharmacol.,24, 434–441 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.H. R. Ing, Brit. Mid. Bull.,4, 91–95, 234 (1946).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Meyerhöffer, J. Med. Chem. (N. Y.),15, 994–995 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.J. D. Whitaker, Benzilic Esters, U. S. Patent No. 3252981 (U.S.A.), Chem. Abstr.,65, P5447h (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986