Interaction of DNA with indolylalkylamine radioprotective compounds
Molecular Biological Problems of the Creation of Drugs and Study of the Mechanism of their Action
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Radioprotective Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. P. Vainberg, L. B. Shagalov, N. I. Gel'perin, et al., “Methods of obtaining DNA,” A. s. 511324 [USSR inventor's certificate], Otkrytiya, No. 15 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.P. G. Zherebchenko, Indolylalkylamines [in Russian], Moscow (1971), p. 18.Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Zasedatelev, “Study of adsorption of extended ligands on DNA-like polymers,” Dissertation, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.D. M. Crothers and W. Muller, Cancer Chemother. Rep., Vol. 58 (1974), Part I, pp. 97–100.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Langslet, I. Oye, and S. O. Lie, Acta Pharmacol.,35, 379–385 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Liebe, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,72, 4686–4690 (1950).Google Scholar
- 7.Takao Ohnuma, James F. Holland, and Jeng-Hsien Chen, Cancer Res.,35, 1767–1772 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Rosencweig, Y. Kenis, G. Attassi, et al., Cancer Chemother. Rep., Vol. 59 (1975), Part 3, pp. 131–136.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986