Application of high performance exclusion chromatography for the characterization of dextran preparations
Methods of Synthesis of Drugs and Technology of their Production
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Dextran Performance Exclusion Dextran Preparation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Chlenov, L. I. Kudryashov, and A. S. Reshetov, in: Molecular Liquid Chromatography [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1979), pp. 63–64.Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Chlenov, L. I. Kudryashov, and E. V. Titova, in: Liquid Chromatography [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1982), pp. 37–38.Google Scholar
- 3.P. E. Barker, B. W. Hatt, and S. R. Holding, J. Chromatog.,174, 143–151 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.H. G. Barth, J. Chromatog. Sci.,18, 409–430 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Pitz and D. Le-Kim, Chromatographia,12, 57–62 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. C. Wu, W. A. Bough, E. C. Conrad, et al., J. Chromatog.,128, 87–99 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.W. W. Yau, J. J. Kirkland, and D. D. Bly, Modern Size-Exclusion Liquid Chromatography, New York (1979), pp. 274–322.Google Scholar
- 8.B. Yu. Zaslavsky, L. M. Miheeva, M. A. Chlenov, et al., J. Chromatog.,202, 63–73 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986