Preparation of 2,6-dinitro-p-toluic acid from p-toluic acid
Methods of Synthesis and Technology of Production of Drugs
- 29 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.USSR Author's Cert. 215924, 1968; Byull. Izobret. No. 14 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.S. L. Akhnazarov and V. V. Kafarov, Methods of Optimization of an Experiment in Chemical Technology [in Russian], VSh (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.B. A. Lebedev, V. Yu. Dolmatov, P. S. Zubarev et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 5, 589–591 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Yu. Orlova, Khimiya, Leningrad (1973), p. 162.Google Scholar
- 5.F. Beilstein and A. Kurbatow, Justus Liebigs Ann. Chem.,202, 213–229 (1880).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Cahours, J. Prakt. Chem.,46, 321–353 (1849).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Stoedel, Justus Liebigs Ann. Chem.,217, 153–181 (1883).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991