Synthesis and antiviral activity of spirobromine and its analog
Search for New Drugs
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Antiviral Activity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Barinskii, A. K. Shubladze, A. A. Kasparov, and V. N. Grebenyuk, Herpes [in Russian], Moscow (1986), pp. 155–173.Google Scholar
- 2.M. L. Belen'kii, Elements of the Quantitative Evaluation of the Pharmacological Effect [in Russian], Riga (1959), pp. 60–66.Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Minakova, L. G. Levkovskaya, N. I. Traven', et al., Antitumor Preparations [in Russian], Moscow (1984), pp. 80–85.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Mikhalev, M. I. Dorokhova, N. E. Smolina, and O. Ya. Tikhonova, Zh. Org. Khim.,1, No. 3, 460–464 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.T. S. Safonova, V. A. Chernov, S. M. Minakova, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 5, 626 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Fenner et al., eds., Biology of Animal Viruses [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Moscow (1977), pp. 270–271.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990